solid Shampoo Cure
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Shipment time 2-3 workdays
- Order number: 7011079
We ship eco friendly
with DHL GoGREEN.
New packaging - same product.
As effective as a hair conditioner, but without being too heavy. Also highly recommended for dandruff. This shampoo gives a beautiful natural shine after hair wash and also has light strengthening characteristics.
Contains ingredients such as:
- Organic jojoba oil (organic) nourishes the scalp and ensures that the natural moisture of the scalp is maintained, inhibits inflammation, prevents hair loss and relieves scalp itching. Jojoba oil gives shine and moisturizes. It repairs dry hair and damaged ends.
- Organic coconut oil (organic) protects against hair loss and can contribute to faster hair growth and also promotes the regeneration of dry and brittle hair. It turns dull, matt and roughened hair into soft, radiant hair.
- Organic broccoli seed oil (organic) turns hair silky and easy to comb, provides a wonderful shine and more volume. The miracle oil for your hair.
- Burdock root extract (own production) provides hair growth stimulating effects. It also assists fine and thin hair. It strengthens, acts against hair loss and also does a great job on itchy flaky skin on the scalp
- Coco-Caprylate improves combability and provides a shiny look to the hair. It is obtained from 100% renewable raw materials and is very easily biodegradable. Coco-Caprylate is a natural cosmetic alternative for silicone oils.
- The healing chalk absorbs fats, it has a healing effect and repairs and helps the skin to regenerate.
- Fragrance (100% natural) Orange-Vanilla
The shampoo is vegan.
|Hair type:||specially for dry hair|
|Amazon Attribute Zuordnung:||0% Plastik - 100% biologisch abbaubar, Aus Norddeutschland in liebevoller Handarbeit nach einzigartigen Rezepturen, COSMOS NATURAL certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard, Umweltfreundliche Verpackung aus Recyclingkarton, VEGAN|
Simply apply it a few times over the dripping wet hair or gently use your hands to foam it. Massage the foam into the hair, wetten it again, continue washing and then rinse thoroughly, and you' re finished. Actually, the wetter the hair the better.
Very little amount of shampoo is needed, less is more!
If the water is very harsh, an acidic rinse is recommended (1-3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar or household vinegar mixed with approx. 0.5L water) to prevent residues in the hair.
Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Montmorillonite, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Perfume (100% natural), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Inulin*, Coco-Caprylate,
Arctium Lappa Root Extract*, Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil*, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Citral**, Limonene**
* Ingredients from organic farming
** from natural essential oil or natural perfume
(subject to change)