This wonderfully supple and slightly firm mousse nourishes the skin smooth, silky soft and has a regenerating and moisturizing effect. Thanks to the combination of plant raw materials, this organic care mousse is extremely skin smoothing and protects the skin from dehydration.
Contains among others:
- Shea butter (organic): Shea butter, also called the gold of women, has a high content of allantoin, carotene and vitamin E and is therefore particularly skin caring and acts not only on the skin surface but penetrates deep into the skin layers. This allows it to be highly recommended even for dry skin. The skin feels soft, smooth and supple after application.
- Active herbal complex: is an active complex of three natural extracts that protects the skin from light-induced skin stress. Phytosterols from balloon vine (Cardiospermum halicacabum) prevent irritation and inflammation of the skin. Essential fatty acids of Echium extract (Echium plantagineum) protect and strengthen skin barrier Bioactive and barrier-strengthening components from the unsaponifiable sunflower oil are rich in skin-related phytosterols and vitamin E, especially alpha-tocopherol serves as a free radical scavenger, attenuates skin irritations and serves as an antioxidant. The interaction of these plant-based active ingredients thus results in a concentrated plant power, which protects the skin from overreactions, provides effective skin soothing and highly effectively regenerates the skin barrier.
- Wild rose oil (organic) : is a miracle oil against dry and flaky skin. It has an extremely skin smoothing effect and supports the regeneration of the skin.
- Cocoa butter (organic): has a high content of saturated stearic and pamitic acid, oleic acid and linoleic acid. Thus, it promotes healthy collagen production, effectively contributes to improved skin elasticity and gives a velvety soft skin feel. Cocoa butter soothes the skin and has a refatting effect, leaving it soft and tender.
- Jojoba oil (organic): The liquid wax provides a lot of moisture, has a regenerating effect and provides intensive care. Jojoba oil is absorbed by the skin almost without residue, which also means that no oily film remains. This plant wax supports the protective function of the skin. It is recommended for the care of psoriasis, neurodermatitis and cradle cap and can be excellently combined with shea butter.
- Coconut oil (organic): is a moisturizer, penetrates well into the skin and makes it soft and supple.
- Squalane: is a clear, odorless lipid and with about 15% one of the main components of the sebum of our skin. Sebum is our own grease, which ensures that our skin does not dry out and forms the hydro-lipid film. Squalane protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the oxidation of skin's own lipids, is super spreadable and makes the skin feel comfortable. It improves absorption and transports the active ingredients contained in the mousse into the skin. It provides a silky soft skin feeling.
- Fragrance (100% organic): sensual, delicate and simply heavenly.
This product is vegan and 100% organic
|Amazon Attribute Zuordnung:||100% natural, Aus Norddeutschland in liebevoller Handarbeit nach einzigartigen Rezepturen, COSMOS NATURAL certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard, Reichhaltig pflegend, VEGAN|
|Fragrance:||Rose Scent & Pink|
|Skin type:||Dry & dehydrated skin, Young Skin|
- After showering or bathing, apply a gentle layer of cream preferably on the damp skin of the face and / or body.
- Apply the mousse also as needed selectively on rough areas such as elbows, chapped feet and hands, etc.
- Use the mousse as a cold protection in winter.
- Use as an after sun cream after sunbathing. By omitting water to the formula, the mousse is very productive , so very less is needed. Use it rather sparingly.
This tin can be used again and may serves as a box for transporting ShampooBits, Bodybutter etc.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Squalane (vegetable), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Rosa Canina Seed Oil*, Octyldodecanol, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponfiables, Cardiospermum Haliacacabum Flower/Leef/Vine Extract, Zea Mays Starch, Perfume (100% natural), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Hydroxycitronellal**, Limonene**, Linalool**
* Ingredients from organic farming
** from natural essential oil or natural perfume
(subject to change)
Geschmeidige Sheabutter trifft Rosenöl
Diese Sheabutter habe ich gewählt, da “Gute Laune” und “Süße Orange” nicht verfügbar war. Von der Konsistenz und den tollen Pflegeeigenschaften her steht sie den anderen beiden Produkten in nichts nach, der Duft ist für meinen Geschmack aber nicht so angenehm, nicht so locker leicht, sondern eher schwer. Das ist aber ja Geschmackssache :-)
Der dezente Rosenduft ist ein Traum. Ich nutze die Mousse für Gesicht und Körper. Sie ist sehr sparsam, zieht komplett ein und hinterlässt keinen Fettfilm auf der Haut. Durch die etwas festere Konsistenz verflüssigt sie sich nicht, auch wenn die Temperaturen über 25 Grad steigen.